In these uncertain times, we feel it is important to maintain open communication with our customers and industry partners. So here is an update regarding CF Kent and our operations:
All our team members are healthy and safe. As of today, our production facilities in Asia are fully operational and all staff and workers are have already returned from CNY holiday or quarantine in China for over a month. Orders that we have on hand have already resumed for several weeks and we do not anticipate any reduction or change to our production capacity or capabilities.
For our Los Angeles corporate office and warehouse, the health and safety of our employees is of our utmost concern. As we monitor the situation on a day to day basis, we have already begun implementing certain protocols to protect our employees, but also to maintain normal company operations. These include:
- Daily cleaning of all workstations and common areas
- Work-remote options for those staff who are affected by school closures or family emergencies
- Our IT system is already set up to allow for remote access to all project files via cloud software
- All phone and conferencing systems are VOIP and each employee has a direct line if they need to be reached, even if not in the office
- Restricted travel for sales and technical staff
We sincerely hope and advise that everyone stay safe and remain vigilant in helping to limit the spread of the virus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.